Skip to content
Don’t let nasty weather slow down your home improvements. Whether it’s rain, snow, extreme cold or a heatwave keeping you inside, here are 10 indoor DIY projects to take on, on bad weather days.
- Freshen up the house paint – one that the kids can help with!
- Clean the rugs and carpet and get the months of baby food out of there!
- Get a closet organiser because it’s what every parent desperately needs!
- Hang a gallery wall with photos of you, the kids or places you’ve seen/ want to see!
- Add in some floating shelves around the house for more storage!
- One the kids can join in – half painted art to add some colour to the rooms!
- A new rope bannister – something the kids will love to climb!
- Plant a living wall to bring some green into the home – there’s lots of creative shapes to choose from too!
- DIY Indoor pond (great for bathrooms to make it a real zen space!)
- Indoor greenhouse – another perfect one for the kids to see nature growing!